Red, White & Black Raspberry Jam
With an otherwise ordinary red raspberry preserve makeup, this jam is made of Organic Red Raspberries and Himalayan Black Chia Seeds (and an add shot of Lemon and local Raspberry Honey, for good sweet measure). Jam exhibits a pretty shade of red specked with white and black seeds throughout. Apparent berry taste with subtle notes of chia.
- 4 cups crushed organic raspberries (about 6, 6oz boxes)
- 6.5 cups organic cane sugar
- ½ tbsp butter
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed organic lemon juice
- 1 pouch liquid pectin
- 1 tbsp black chai seeds
- 1 tbsp raspberry honey
- PREPARE the red raspberries for the jam making by crushing them into small pieces.
- COMBINE prepared berries with lemon juice, sugar and butter in a pot (6-to-8 quarts ideally). Bring the mixture to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
- ADD liquid pectin and continue to boil for approximately 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in Black Chai Seeds with a squeeze of raspberry honey.
- POUR hot jam into hot jars leaving about 1/4 inch from the top. Close jar and cover between two towels until seal “pops”.
- ENJOY and SHARE.
Like a Superjam, But Different
Chia are tiny, superfood seeds that provide a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, protein, fiber, and nutrients. They are believed to help promote stronger teeth and bones; regulate appetite, digestion and sleep; control moods; improve heart health; and even combat belly fat.
Our Top 3 Random but, Recommended Things To Do with This Jam
3. Enjoy it by the heaping spoonful with Plain Straus Yogurt
2. Whip up a game day dip with Go Raw Lemon Super Cookies
1. Blend an ice cream shake with Justin’s Honey Almond Butter